Myriad International provides consultancy services to commercial growers in all aspects of greenhouse production in a wide range of crops:
| Lebanese Cucumber|| Continental Cucumber|| Gourmet Tomatoes|
| Cherry Tomatoes|| Peppers|| Strawberries|
| Egg Fruit|| Head Lettuce|| Fancy Lettuce|
| Herbs|| Carnation|| Stem Roses|
| Spray Roses|| Gerbera|| Potted Colour|
| Ornamentals|| Livestock Fodder|| |
- Complete design and specification of growing environment and hydroponic systems.
- Independent auditing of proposed designs for greenhouse/glasshouse and irrigation systems.
- Design of heating and cooling systems.
- Transfer of overseas technology to suit local growing conditions.
- Specific design capabilities for individual chosen sites for greenhouse development.
- Supply of equipment through to full turnkey operations.
- Formulation of Hydroponic Nutrient Solutions for specific crops and environments.
- Monitoring nutrient status (feed water, run-off water, dried leaf, sap analysis) through laboratory and new onsite technologies.
- Trouble shooting nutrient problems and developing/monitoring correction strategies.
- Altering nutrient solutions due to climatic conditions.
- Media selection and analysis.
- Water suitability, nutrient solubility investigations.
- Water balance models.
- Timing/rates of application.
- Water quality.
- System design, testing and maintenance.
- Nutrient delivery systems utilising the latest in computer control systems.
- Environment and staff hygienne.
- Run to waste, NFT, organic and inorganic medias.
- Media hygiene.
- Water treatment.
- Specialist in coir production systems.
- Optimising greenhouse environment for growth stages.
- Influencing pest/disease pressure through climate modification.
- Interpretation and management computer automation systems.
- Optimising heating and cooling systems (eg hot water/air heaters, foggers).
Pest and Disease Management
- Monitoring pest and disease levels.
- Management programs.
- Supply and monitoring beneficial insects (mites, insects, nematodes).
- Chemical selection and application management.
- Pruning and training systems.
- Crop loading.
- Plant density, light interception.
- Varietal selection and trials.
- Staff training in crop management.
- HACCP facilitator
- Development and implementation of Quality Assurance Systems.
- Confidential private research projects.
- Access to subsidy programs.
- New crop/variety evaluation.
- New production method evaluations.
- Development of commercial systems for local conditions.